Search The Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

dug out.



drew this while listening to a song called There Is.
its by a band called Boxcar Racer.

this one was while listening to Joker and the Thief by Wolfmother.

at one point in time i was hating college. at some point in time we all do. this is one of the things i did to let it out.

this face came out of nowhere. this is when my drawing skills were bad. now they're a little better.

drew this during a film appreciation course while almost everyone else in class was asleep.
this one reminds me of the film Snakes on A Plane.
ive never seen that film.


-------------------------------------------
I found two of my old log books last night.
Apart from the many random scribbles and conversations on pages with people in class, I found these.
Brings back quite a lot.
It also reminded me that college is gonna be over soon.
Anyhow.
Leave me a comment if you connect to this stuff in any way. 
-------------------------------------------

2 comments: